The BGS World School (BGSWS) BGS is committed to provide an outstanding educational experience, helping to groom a new generation of students to become leaders of tomorrow with sound moral and ethical values. BGSWS is a co-educational day school, currently enrolling students in classes from preparatory to Grade 10.
BGSWS strives to provide the students with a world class learning experience and provide them with the best facilities and learning tools. BGS aims to bring out the true potential in its students, regardless of their background or their ability, to achieve high learning standards. High Academic Standards describe what students are expected to know and be able to do across the curriculum. These standards serve as a common target for students, staff and parents to help focus and sustain a joint effort.
The school is situated in the lap of nature amidst 16 acres of lush green surroundings cut off from the din and bustles of city life to promote a healthy communion with nature. It is within 15 minutes drive from jalahalli cross on the express highway adjacent to Nelamangala.
Few highlights of the campus:
- Class rooms with ample natural lighting and ventilation
- Garden areas for herbal plants of medicinal value
- Outdoor classrooms for conducting open air classes
- Eco-friendly construction with zero waste
- 100% power backup through generator
- Water filtration system for drinking water
- Effluent and Sewerage treatment plant
- On-site waste collection and recycling for reuse in Organic Waste Composting